Travel Bucket List

As I recently uploaded my travel list for 2018, including a few places I'm less likely to get to this year (a girl can dream though, right?), I also wanted to share a few places I'd love to visit more in the future (although, near future would be fab)!

Switzerland- Interlaken I've never been particularly bothered about visiting Switzerland but as I was supposed to visit last year, it has made me more determined to go. Budapest had never been on my list and turned out to be one of my favourite places so the thought of missing out on somewhere else with the potential to capture my heart makes me more intrigued and excited to replan a trip. I'd love to go to Interlaken as originally planned but anywhere would be great to explore as it seems like an interesting country in general.
Italy- I would love to visit Lake Garda, it looks a beautiful area and Italy itself just seems to be home to so many amazing, gorgeous locations as well as the most delicious food! There are a number of Italian areas I'd like to visit but Lake Garda has to take the number one spot. I've also had Sicily recommended to me which has definitely made me want to visit the island even more than I already did. The diverse food and culture seems incredibly appealing and like an amazing place to visit, particularly in Summer.
Croatia- I already mentioned my desire to visit Croatia in my last post but I wanted to go a bit more into detail as there are so many different places I want to visit within the country as well as a few things I'd love to do. I really want to go to Omis and do the zip wire they have there as it seems like a lot of fun with an incredible view. I'd also love to go to Plitvice and explore the national parks with their beautiful lakes and little waterfalls as well as going to Zadar to hear the sea organ. As for other locations, I'd love to visit Split, Dubrovnik, Hvar and Zagreb.
Rio de Janeiro- This used to be top of my travel bucket list and although it has slipped down, I still think it would be a great place to visit! I'd love to experience the carnival in Rio but the city as a whole seems to be bright and full of energy. The high crime rates do make me more wary about visiting the area and as a result, it's not somewhere I'm looking to go to in the near future but something I'd look into more in years to come.
Caribbean- The Caribbean looks so beautiful and although I have Jamaica to look forward to, there are several other islands in the Caribbean that I think would be amazing to visit!
New York- This city isn't highest on my list but it seems like a place you have to experience for yourself. I'm yet to find someone who's been and not loved it, so I'm sure I'd be the same. I love the shopping culture but like a lot of people, I would most like to go around Christmas. Max Brenner, the chocolate bar/restaurant also looks like a place I'd have to visit if I did go!
Northern Lights- Not a location as such but I would love to travel somewhere where I could see the Northern Lights as I think it would be an amazing experience. I know it isn't always possible to see it as I've tried once before and couldn't but it would be exciting to eventually see them.
New Zealand- I'd be really interested in visiting New Zealand as the culture seems so different to here... it looks like a beautiful, adventurous country which only makes me more intrigued.
Prague- I've heard a lot of good things about Prague... it appears to have a lot of beautiful architecture as well as an amazing cafe culture that I'd love to experience.

I'm sure there are plenty of other locations I could put on this list but that completes it for now. Have you been to any of these? If so, what did you think? I'd also love any other recommendations you might have.

I hope you enjoyed this post, perhaps it's given you some travel inspo? If you did enjoy this post and want to see more from me, you can follow my social media links in the top right-hand corner to see when I next upload.

I will also be uploading various travel videos on my YouTube channel, so if you fancy subscribing so you get to see those as they go live, you can do so here.

Love, Steph x

No comments