Verona: Boutique of Molly Review

 
A new season is approaching (if you haven't heard that enough yet) and I for one am very excited! With the forthcoming change in season, it seemed appropriate to treat myself to a new bag, especially one that looks perfect for the colder months!
Boutique of Molly recently released 4 new bags, all of which are gorgeous and can be checked out here! The only down side is that it made deciding which to get a difficult task and although I do own a lot of black bags, I don't own any quite like 'Verona' and it just seemed to jump out at me, screaming for me to pick it. Perhaps I'll purchase another when I have some extra cash to splash but for now, I am very happy with this one!
The black box shape design with gold detailing looks edgy but elegant and can successfully jazz up any outfit.

Inside, it has a zipped pocket as well as a slip pocket so you've still got the opportunity to separate items! The clasp on the exterior works by pushing the two circles together to release the clasp (I struggled to work this out myself but I'm sure that was just me being silly and most others can use their common sense to work this out!)
I feel as though this bag along with my boots and a red lip could become my staple, especially as Christmas approaches... yes I did just mention the C word! Big enough to fit your necessities but small enough to take out in an evening, it makes the perfect Autumn/Winter accessory.
If you want to treat yourself to 'Verona' or any other BOM purchase, you can use the code 'STEPH20' to get 20% off.

Let me know what you think of the new BOM bags, especially if you decide to get one! I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did and want to see more, you can follow my social media links in the top right-hand corner to see when I next upload. Thank you for reading this post!

Love, Steph x

No comments