YouTube Love... The Smaller Channels

Since starting my YouTube channel last year, I have discovered a lot more smaller channels, many of which are now some of my favourite channels to watch!

Once I discover a smaller channel that I really like, I try to be as active and watch their videos as regularly as I can as I know myself what it's like to make content for a smaller audience and how much comments, likes and views help make it all seem worthwhile and put a smile on your face. As a result, I wanted to dedicate today's post to my favourite smaller YouTube channels (under 5000), so I hope you'll go and show them some love too.

Cally Brooks: If you watched our collab a while ago, you may recognise Cally's channel. She has a variety of videos but heavily features fashion and beauty. I love to see the items she features in her hauls and her makeup tutorials always look amazing!
Keys To The Kingdom- Tatenda: Tatenda is new to YouTube but from his confidence and personality in his first video, you wouldn't know. The YouTube channel is an extension from his blog and discusses his experiences with religion, encouraging people to make it an important part of their lives. As a very nonreligious person, I find it interesting to see how religion impacts his life and see the strength in his belief, which is an experience very different from my own. He has such an infectious personality, which comes across in his video and will continue to do so, I'm sure. (I also think he'd make great reaction videos but that doesn't really fit the channel's theme at the moment!)
Kim Dee: Kim and I uploaded a collab on both of our channels the other day, which make me laugh a lot! I've included the Accent Challenge (FAIL) that we did on my channel for anyone who hasn't seen it yet and wants to. I love the friendly, chatty approach Kim takes to her videos and the diverse topics mean I don't know what's coming next but I know I'm going to enjoy it. She's able to discuss a variety of topics and make a number of different videos but I could definitely see her being good at 'storytimes', which is something not everyone is able to do (myself included).
Klaudia Szewczyk: Klaudia's editing is always on point! I love the sleek, professional design that flows throughout her channel. I still can't get over the incredible editing in her 2016 review and 2017 revolutions video, which involved a montage of clips from throughout 2016. I'd love to be able to edit something to that standard and definitely need to practise a while until I get to that point! I really enjoy both her main videos and her vlogs, which she's started doing more of, so I recommend watching both types of video.
Pretty Blended- Dominique: Dom makes me laugh a lot in her videos! Whether it's a challenge or a spoof, her personality shines through and it's hard not to smile and laugh along. She seems like a lovely person that I'd get on really well with and would spend a lot of time laughing with (the best types of people), which I think is down to the friendly, approachable style of her videos.
TheKingBeth: Beth covers some really important topics that I admire her for doing. I think it's great that she shares her experiences and advice regarding mental health, which no doubt, helps a number of viewers. I like hearing about her uni experiences as well as watching a variety of other videos such as hauls and opinion videos.

Do you have any smaller channels that you recommend? Or maybe you have a YouTube channel? Let me know in the comments, so I can check them out! Don't forget to check out these channels and show them some love! I hope you find some new ones to enjoy. If you enjoyed this post and want to see more from me, you can follow my social media links in the top right-hand corner or subscribe to my channel here. Thank you for reading this post.

Love, Steph x

No comments