November Favourites 2016

November has been a very busy month particularly with work for uni hence why this favourites is up so late and why my blog posts have been more irregular recently... sorry about that! I've now pretty much finished with uni for 2016 so I can shift my focus back to blogging and my YouTube channel. As a result, I will be uploading a bit more over both platforms.

Due to uni work, I haven't had that many new favourites this month but I do have a few to share with you as well as my music favourites that I discussed in a separate post here.
I'm a Celeb- *SPOILERS* I am gutted that this is now over for another year! Each night this has been on, I've spent a great deal of the day looking forward to watching that evening's episode. I love it every year but this is the first year I've liked all of the contestants even Martin who did get on my nerves at times but generally, I quite liked. From the start, I wanted Adam, Joel and Scarlet in the final so I was really happy when that happened and I really didn't mind who won. Ideally, I wanted it to be Joel or Scarlet and I think Scarlet will benefit from it more in terms of confidence in herself and it's nice knowing she grew up watching the program and then went on to win it. Of course, it wouldn't be complete without the Celebrity Cyclone and it didn't disappoint! It was hilarious and entertaining, much like the rest of the series.
Apple Music- As mentioned in a recent post, I subscribed to Apple Music in November and have loved having access to so many songs whenever I want them. It's particularly great for Christmas when I can download songs for the festive season and can free the space after Christmas without wasting any money.
Sidmouth- Last weekend, my family and I went to Sidmouth which was lovely but sad at the same time as we went to set my grandparents free and spread their ashes. It was obviously an emotional weekend but one I'll remember, hopefully forever! I won't talk about this much here as I have a separate post on this coming soon.
Sony Camera- I am in love with this camera! My parents got it for me for my birthday/Christmas and I've carried it around with me a heck of a lot since! It's made me want to film more, both vlogs and main videos and has made it easier to have a good quality camera to hand that can fit in most bags.
Uni hoody- This should really have featured in a favourites post a few months ago as I've lived in it since buying it my first week of uni. It's so comfy and cosy- the ideal size/fit, and the colour makes it a really cute thing to throw on when it's cold and I'm not doing much.
Snowboarding- Learning to snowboard has been the activity at the top of my bucket list for years. I love skiing and wish I could do it more often but for a long time, I've wanted to try out boarding and hopefully take to it enough and enjoy it enough to switch between the two sports. My uni had the option to pay for 6 lessons, one a week, at Tamworth snowdome either skiing or snowboarding. Of course, I made the most of the opportunity and throughout November, I've been enjoying my lessons. I had my last one this week, which I'm a bit sad about but they're hopefully going to be doing something similar in 2017 and the lesson went pretty well. I don't think I'm good at all but I improved massively from the previous weeks and managed to do some turns successfully (as well as some not so successfully!) I also fell over more this week but got up a lot easier and I think it was more due to trying harder things than not doing very well in general. It was a lot of fun, especially seeing the progression, so I'm looking forward to developing the skill when and where I can.
Max Factor 3 in 1 Face Finity- My skin has been awful with breakouts the past week so rather than my usual light coverage powder foundation, I've been reaching for my Max Factor Face Finity, which does a much better job at covering imperfections (although not as much as I needed), whilst remaining quite lightweight in its feeling on the skin. As much as I love wearing lighter or less makeup most of the time to let my skin breathe a bit more, this has been ideal for a heavier coverage.
Benefit They're Real and Maybelline Lash Sensational- These are the two mascaras I've reached for on a daily basis throughout November. I don't like either of them on their own that much but together, I think they work nicely in lengthening my lashes and making them look like a prettier, blacker version of my natural lashes.
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction- This body spray is gorgeous! It smells incredible both as a perfume and also in your room after you've sprayed it. Most of the time that my room smells really nice, it's down to this spray. I'm definitely going to have to get some more when this runs out as well as trying out a few other scents at some point.
Benefit High Beam- I've been loving the highlight this month. It's often something I'm not too fussed about but when I do use a highlighter, I always end up loving it. This one is a liquid one, which can be a bit harder to blend and therefore, more streaky but I still think it gives a nice glow and finish to a makeup look, making it worth the extra blending time.

That completes my November favourites, I hope you've enjoyed this post. Let me know what you've been loving in the comments. If you enjoyed it and want to see more from me, you can follow my social media links in the top right-hand corner to see when I next upload. Thank you for reading this post.

Love, Steph x

No comments