Top Ten: Current Music Favourites

I ended the last blog post stating that I was ready to get back into blogging and ready to start producing regular content again and then proceeded to miss a post on Tuesday. For that, I apologise, I had full intention to get back to two posts a week but did not take into account the manic week that lay ahead full of preparing and packing for university, which wouldn't be a problem apart from the fact that I was also out of pre-written posts. Nevertheless, here are my top ten current music favourites. Unless there is a specific reason for my love of the song, I will list them to avoid repeating myself as a lot of the time, the reasons I enjoy songs are very similar to one another.


  1. Lost Boy by Ruth B- This song is beautiful vocally, lyrically and musically... it's just stunning and I never tire of hearing it.
  2. Rise by Katy Perry
  3. Girls Talk Boys by 5SOS
  4. Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes
  5. Jinx by DNCE- DNCE are killing it at the moment and have some really great tunes but Jinx is my favourite of theirs and has been for a while.
  6. Side by side by Ariana Grande ft. Nicki Minaj- I love how fun and upbeat this song is, it just makes me want to dance along.
  7. Into You by Ariana Grande
  8. Closer by Chainsmokers ft. Halsey
  9. Cold Water by Hobbie Stuart- The original song is brilliant but Hobbie's version is incredible, especially as the version is an a capella version I believe.
  10. Count On Me by Bruno Mars- Definitely not a new song but I've really been enjoying this the past couple of months as it's a really sweet song due to it's tune as well as its lyrics.

There are a number of other songs I've been enjoying recently, both older and newer songs, some of which I featured in my August Favourites post hence why they aren't in this post, so if you want to see the ones mentioned there, you can read the post here. That completes my short but sweet post today, stay tuned for uni related posts and videos in the next couple of weeks, where I'll be uploading as regularly as possible but have no idea what sort of spare time I'm going to have. Thank you for reading this post, if you enjoyed it and want to see more from me, you can follow my social media links in the top right hand corner of my blog to see when I next upload.

Love, Steph x

No comments