Boutique Of Molly Review: 'Milan'

You'll probably realise by now how much I love Boutique Of Molly and enjoy reviewing their products for you, hence why I have another BOM review today. The online store recently released a range of handbags and purses which you can view here. Upon their release, I decided to purchase the Milan bag for myself; I can hear my grandma telling me that I have enough bags and don't need another one but sorry grandma, you'd do the same, and I know I have a lot less bags than you do anyway ;).

'Milan' £35 

I think the bag looks a lot more expensive than it was, particularly due to the quilted pattern and the gold design around the twist lock. The black and gold combination makes the bag look effortlessly gorgeous and goes well with any outfit. I also find the quilted design a lovely style as we head into Autumn. 

It has several side pockets both on the interior and exterior of the bag, which allows for plenty of room to separate items within the bag whilst storing plenty for your day. I also love the versatility of the straps as the length can be adjusted to make it sit nicely on your arm, over your shoulder or in your hands. 

It's an ideal size for everyday purposes but due to it's sleek, sophisticated design, would also make a nice evening accessory. I also love the burgundy faux leather on the interior. The faux leather material could quite easily be real leather based on the appearance and scent which both make the bag a lovely product. 

This is my first review of a handbag, or any accessory for that matter so it's kind of short but sweet. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed it and found it useful. Hopefully over time, these reviews will improve. I have a what's in my bag video going up tomorrow featuring this bag so you can have a proper nosey inside should you wish to. To see that as it's uploaded, you can subscribe here. BOM also have a similar bag to this, which is slightly smaller and is in a burgundy shade, which I highly recommend checking out or alternatively, they have a few other, gorgeous bags on the site that you may prefer, as well as a purse.

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed it. If you want to see more from me, you can follow my social media links in the top right hand corner to see when I next upload. 

Love, Steph x

2 comments

  1. Really enjoyed this post! Can't wait for more x

    chardiner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete