The Infinity Dream Award

I have been tagged to do another post by the lovely Severina, I highly recommend checking out her blog if you haven't already as she's one of my favourite bloggers and people in general! Her blog is full of positive and interesting posts and she's always spreading the love among bloggers. (Thank you for the nomination Severina!)

The Infinity Dream Award is similar to The Liebster Award in that you share 11 facts about yourself, answer the questions created for you, come up with questions for your nominees and finally, nominate other bloggers. It's a great way to help promote bloggers and share the love.

11 Facts About Me:
1. My middle name means 'The Dark One'
2. I have an irrational fear of people on stilts
3. I can ski but I really want to learn to snowboard at some point in my life
4. I don't like coffee
5. I only like fruit teas or black tea- milk when mixed with water in hot drinks makes me feel sick but I don't know why
6. When I was younger, I wrote to a fairy called Snowdrop
7. One of my ear lobes is larger than the other
8. At the moment, I love cold shoulder tops- it's one of my favourite trends
9. When I was younger (probably about 10), I joined the poetry club at school and a group of us that won a competition got to go and see Michael Rosen live and then meet him as he signed our books
10. My first toy was a red hippo called Hippo
11. I have a phobia of people in costumes and masks, especially clown related

Severina's Questions:
1. What was the last thing you ate?
I just ate some alpen for breakfast with a side helping of frozen banana... yum!
2. What's a recent book you read?
I'm currently reading the Soul Screamers series and I'm about to start the third one although, they aren't my favourite books, so I don't know if I'll read all six but for now, I'm ploughing through. My mum and I did read a few poems from When We Were Young by A.A.Milne last night which really took me back to my childhood; I haven't read them for years!
3. Favourite way to relax/de-stress?
There are a lot of different things I like to do for this, to de-stress I think going to the gym can often help to clear my head and give me a fresh perspective but to relax in general, I like to sit and watch a few YouTube videos or pick up a book and transport to another life, however I sometimes struggle to read when I'm stressed as I can't focus.
4. Why did you start blogging?
I love writing and wanted a place to share my thoughts, reviews and ramblings in order to improve my writing skills as well as immerse myself in the blogging world.
5. What's a goal you would like to achieve in the future?
I'd love to get paid for my writing one day, whether that's as a blogger, journalist or author.
6. What's your all time favourite memory?
I think this might be one of the hardest questions I've ever been asked! I have so many amazing memories and cannot for the life of me pick one out so I'll just share a couple I cherish.
I have a lot of funny memories from NCS that I like to remember, especially those created whilst rafting- we actually built a successful raft which has never happened for me before!
Family holidays in general have produced lots of memories I love, little things such as getting Churros in France or visiting the sweet shop and buying temporary superhero tattoos with chewing gum.
This is a little different but the feeling after I finished my triathlon, knowing I didn't have to run, swim or cycle anymore and that I actually made it to the end!
I could go on for a long time about my favourite memories but I'll spare you and stop at those.
7. What's your go to makeup?
I tend to go for a medium to high coverage foundation, gold or nude eye look sometimes with liner, slightly contoured cheek bones, a pop of blush, filled in brows and then for lips on a day to day basis, I stick to a lip balm, tinted or otherwise. However, I do like to change up my eye look quite often.
8. Who is your favourite music artist?
Another really difficult question as I love so many but the first that spring to mind are: 5 Seconds Of Summer, Union J, Little Mix, Shawn Mendes and Meghan Trainor
9. What's the most vivid dream you can remember?
One dream I had as a young child that I remember well is where I was a spy in the 'Totally Spy' group (anyone remember that TV show because it was one my favourites?!) and as part of that dream I invented and used this awesome machine that I spent the next ten years, wishing for every birthday and any other opportunity I had to make a wish but sadly, I no longer remember what it did. I also never told anyone about the machine as I didn't want it to jinx the chance of it coming real.
10. How would you describe your taste in fashion?
I love quite girly, cute, pretty clothes, particularly skirts and dresses and more recently, I'm a massive fan of cold shoulder tops.
11. What's one thing you hope to achieve whilst blogging?
Just to carry on growing my audience I guess and hopefully help and entertain people with my posts.

My Questions:
1. What is your favourite kind of exercise?
2. Share a memory from a holiday you've been on.
3. What is the last item of clothing you purchased? (Feel free to include a picture)
4. What do you hope to achieve by the end of 2016?
5. Where do you get most of your inspiration?
6. What is your best tip for saving or managing money?
7. Name an achievement you are proud of from the last year?
8. What is(are) your favourite physical feature(s) about yourself? (the more you mention the better, let's try to spread the self love!)
9. What three things can't you leave the house without?
10. What do you think is your best personality trait?
11. What is your favourite thing about blogging?

I Nominate:
1. Emma: https://emmsnow.blogspot.co.uk/
2. Nicole Marie: http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/
3. Amanda: http://theamandaway.blogspot.co.uk/
4. Megan: http://meganjmccracken.blogspot.co.uk/
5. Lucy: https://lolarainxx.wordpress.com/

I hope you enjoyed reading this post, it was fun answering Severina's questions. If I've tagged you, let me know when your post is up as I'd love to give it a read, I hope you enjoy answering my questions. Let me know what you thought in the comments and give my social media links a follow if you want to see when I next upload. Thank you for reading this post.

Love, Steph x

No comments