Blog Update

If you're new, welcome, if you're a returning reader, welcome to my new blog design! If you haven't already noticed, I have given my blog a makeover and I'm very happy with the outcome. I'm still working on a header as I'm yet to decide exactly what I want and then I'm going to have to play about and hopefully create something half decent (fingers crossed!). If you have any suggestions or tips for this, please let me know in the comments as I'd love to hear some.

As I'm sure many of you will be aware, it's currently Exam season or there abouts in the UK, which means I will have to put extra time into my college work and revision. Unfortunately, that means a lot of time will have to come from what would would have been blogging time. I will do my best to upload regularly but rather than uploading twice a week, I'm going to aim for at least one post a week until the end of June and then Summer will be back to normal with maybe a few extra posts each week as I should have a lot more time then.

Sorry in advance for the irregular posting and thank you for bearing with me. I'd imagine a number of you will have less time to read blog posts anyway if you also have exams but for those that don't, sorry and I'll be back to normal soon!

Love, Steph x

No comments