The Liebster Award 2

I was nominated to do this by the beautiful Severina whose blog is so cute and positive so I recommend checking it out if you haven't already. (I also love the abundance of pink on the blog!) I did this once before, over a year ago, which I can barely remember now but I do remember enjoying doing it and thinking it was a really nice and positive way to spread the love among bloggers. If you want to have a read of the last time I did this, you can find it here.

The Rules
  • Thank and link to the person who nominated you
  • Show the award on your blog or in your post
  • Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
  • Write 11 random facts about yourself
  • Nominate 5-11 other blogs and link them
  • Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer
  • Once your blog is published, let your nominees know that they have been nominated and link them to your post for more details

Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to have a platform to share my thoughts and opinions as well as a place to develop my writing skills.

What's your favourite animal?
Probably owls.

If you could have one superpower what would it be?
The ability to control time so that I could pause time and replay good moments. I wouldn't want to skip anything though.

Favourite memory of 2015?
There were some amazing things that happened in 2015 and picking just one is a difficult task however I think it would be getting an unconditional offer from my first choice university as it made me feel like my hard work had paid off. Alternatively it would be mine and my mum's joint 18th/50th party as it was an incredibly fun night spent with some of my favourite people. (If you do want to read more about my favourite 2015 moments, you can check out my post here)

Favourite song?
I'm not sure if this is all time or at the moment but as all time is a very difficult question to answer, currently would be No by Meghan Trainor and Best Fake Smile by James Bay.

Would you rather travel to the past or the future and why?
The past so that I could relive moments and see people I miss. I'd rather keep the future a surprise as I may try to rush things if I want it to happen sooner or if I'm disappointed by what I see I think I'd try to change things or I'd end up feeling like the future wasn't worth working hard to achieve. I believe the future is better kept a secret.

Favourite place you've been on holiday?
Another very difficult question as I have been fortunate enough to visit some really lovely places on holiday. I'd have to narrow it down to Florida, Finland and France (a lot of F's!)

Favourite blog post?
My favourite post out of my own blog posts is the '20 Things That Make Me Happy' post as it's such a nice reminder of the positive things in my life whenever I'm feeling a bit low and it's just a lovely, happy post overall.

Your favourite bloggers?
Again, I love so many bloggers both well known and smaller but if I had to narrow it down I'd say:
Megan
Amanda
Zoe
Louise

What's your biggest dream?
To work high up on a magazine, publish a book or something else along those lines

Favourite subject to study?
I enjoy the creative writing side of English a lot but my favourite would be between French and Sociology as I find them really interesting and although they are difficult, I enjoy the lessons (sometimes) and like the feeling of improving in a second language (even if I have a lot further to go).

11 Random Facts About Me
  1. I am a two-steps-at-a-time kind of person
  2. I love lists
  3. I prefer paperbacks to hardbacks or e-books
  4. I get obsessed over things easily (especially music and TV shows)
  5. My bedroom walls are light pink (sorbet)
  6. If you can make me laugh, there is a 95% chance I will like you
  7. I'm generally quite good at giving advice but then I fail to listen to myself sometimes (just to clarify, this is based on feedback rather than my own ego)
  8. I don't like doing my makeup in front of people- even topping up lipgloss... I don't know why it just makes me uncomfortable
  9. I hate getting into a warm bed- cold bed all the way
  10. I'm not afraid of dying as such but I am afraid of not living
  11. I love party planning
11 Questions For My Nominees
  1. Which year of your life has been your favourite so far?
  2. If you could speak any other language than your own, which would you like to speak fluently?
  3. If you could only watch one film for the rest of your life, which would you pick?
  4. If someone shazam'd you, which song would you be?
  5. If you a character in a book, how do you think the author would describe you? (you could right this as a paragraph in a book)
  6. If you were immortal and knew that you would live forever, what would you do that you're afraid of doing now?
  7. If you could go anywhere real or fictional, where would you go?
  8. If you could live multiple lives, what would you do differently in your next life and what would your character be like next time?
  9. If you could be on any TV show, which would you want to be on?
  10. What is your favourite kind of blog post to read?
  11. What do you do to make yourself feel better on a bad day?
I nominate:
Megan (I know you've done it before as you nominated me last time but seeing as it was so long ago and the questions are different, I thought I'd nominate you anyway)

If you've done it before and would rather not do it again, that's fine but if you do take part, let me know as I'm looking forward to reading your responses and hope you enjoy answering them.

Thank you for reading this post, let me know what you thought in the comments and if you enjoyed it, why not subscribe to be notified when I upload a new post?

Love, Steph x

4 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination Steph!! I was going to do this, I wrote up the whole post, then my internet crashed and I lost about 80% of the post and I really can't be bothered writing it all up again haha! But thank you anyway :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :) that is so infuriating- I hate when that happens. Hope you had a lovely birthday X

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on an unconditional offer, that is so impressive! Haha I've tried to do the two steps at a time but I always end up almost falling over. I'll answer some of mine here. My favourite year was probably when I was 16 because I had so much fun back then. I'll say Latin because it's so difficult, and I'd watch Harry Potter forever :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It kind of helps that I have extremely long legs so two steps doesn't affect my stride too much. They're good answers. I think Latin would be an interesting one to learn:) X

      Delete