Spring Haul 2016

It's time (already!) for another haul on the blog. I'm sure these are one of the posts I do the most but I guess it's because I love reading as well as writing them. I also find shopping such a lovely thing. I think I'm genuinely addicted (although not worryingly so-yet!) as I get a massive rush from buying new things, whether it's homeware, beauty, clothing.. whatever and I get urges to go shopping. I once couldn't sleep because I was so excited to go shopping the next day- true story. Anyway, after all of that rambling, here are the pieces I picked up.
I'm not going to give any information about these two, I thought I'd just give you a sneak peak of the sorts of things that will be appearing in my 'Uni Haul' in a couple of months when I have bought more or less everything.
 As I mentioned in my Beauty Wishlist, I've been wanting to try the L'Oreal Infallible Primer as the one I have been using didn't seem to be doing that much to my makeup and I'd heard good things about this one. I have tested this out a couple of times and so far it does seem to be making a difference to how easily and smooth my makeup applies as well as how long it lasts. I also mentioned the L'Oreal Superstar Felt Liner in the wishlist as it's my favourite eyeliner: it's easy to control so that you can create a thin or thick line, it's a bold black shade and it lasts a long time. As I had lost my old one, I knew I had to get a replacement as soon as possible. The L'Oreal Infallible Fixing Mist was a product I didn't mention on my list but as I couldn't really afford the Urban Decay one at the time and as this had good reviews anyway, I thought I'd give this one a try. So far it does seem to have helped make my makeup last longer but I can't be certain that this is down to the fixing mist and not the primer or a combination of the two. I had been worried that this would make my face look more oily than I wanted it to but it doesn't seem to make any difference to the appearance when you apply it.
L'Oreal Infallible Primer £7.99
L'Oreal Infallible Fixing Mist £7.99
L'Oreal Superstar Eye Liner £6.99
I had to pick up another of my trusty Brow Satin pencils as I had completely run out and I really notice a difference when I use other brow products- none have the same effect. I've used a couple of other brow products but I find this one the easiest to use, it's a good shade, easy to control and shape my brows and it's the right consistency and texture for what I like.
Maybelline Brow Satin £5.99
These don't really have a story or commentary behind them, I simply needed some more thin, hair coloured bobbles and these are the ones I typically go for anyway. I picked up the cotton pads as they're larger than normal making them better for removing my makeup and applying toner or whatever else in my skincare routine and I needed some new ones anyway.
Bobbles £1
Cotton Pads 90p
The Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish has been raved about no end of times on various social media platforms and after a very long time of considering purchasing it, I took the plunge and bought it. I've been using it on my skin since I bought it and I can honestly see why people love it so much. It's brilliant at removing makeup, it smells really nice and it leaves my skin feeling lovely. It also seems to be helping clear my skin up but it's too early to comment on this properly yet.
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit £15.50
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser £14.00
Liz Earle Pure Muslin Cloths 2 Pack £4.50
I bought a pair of these last year and wore them relentlessly until the soles broke off. As my mum picked up a similar pair for my brother and they were two for £10 she kindly bought me some more too which I am very grateful for. They're really comfy and go with so much which makes them ideal for holidays and days in general in both Spring and Summer. I'm sure I'll be wearing these until they break again this year.
Slazenger Ladies Canvas Shoes £12.99

I did also pick up a few items of clothing but I've decided to show you these in a Spring Lookbook style post instead, so if you're interested in seeing that, come back tomorrow as it will be going up at 10am.

Thank you for reading this post, let me know what you thought in the comments and if you enjoyed it, why not subscribe to be notified when I upload a new post?

Love, Steph x

No comments