Top Ten TV Shows

Sorry there were no new blog posts last week, I had run out of posts and had a lot of other commitments which made it difficult to find the time to write some, so rather than try and rush something, I decided to just give myself a week off from the blog but I'm back this week with my Top Ten TV Shows (in no particular order).

Pretty Little Liars- I have been loving this program for about 4 years now and have become very attached to the story line and the characters. So far, I'm not a massive fan of 6B as I think the plot at the moment is pretty much identical to when A first started tormenting the girls except they have jobs and new haircuts. However, I do still love the show and I'm just hoping it picks back up with some new twists and turns like the show I know and love.
How I Met Your Mother- I spent a lot of my free time in February watching all 9 seasons of How I Met Your Mother and regret none of it. Whilst all of the characters annoyed me at some point or another (and often repeatedly), apart from Tracy, I love them overall and find the show rather amusing to watch.
The Big Bang Theory- Another sitcom I enjoy watching simply for it's humour and amusing plots and characters.
How To Get Away With Murder- As I mentioned in my January Favourites, How To Get Away With Murder rose to the top of my TV show love list. It's full of plot twists, intriguing characters and a story line that has you constantly on edge and trying to piece together the clues. I highly recommend this show to anybody who enjoys mysteries and/or dramas.
Under The Dome- If it wasn't for season three this would probably be at the top or joint top of my list as the first two seasons had me hooked like nothing else. Once I started the first episode of a season, I spent all of my free time watching the show until I finished the season and watched the first season in a day and the second in two days. I still watched season three very quickly, in about two or three days but I didn't enjoy it as much as I felt like the plot took a confusing path that didn't really tie up that many loose ends but instead caused more questions and had a pretty big cliffhanger of an ending.
Eye Candy- An amazing mystery, thriller, crime drama that I would happily watch more of if there were more seasons available. It wasn't the most unpredictable of endings but overall it contained a fair few twists and exciting story lines.
Friends- The classic TV show that most people love and pretty much everyone is familiar with. I remember watching the odd Friends episode as a child when my brother and I used to go into my parent's room on a Sunday and we'd all watch an episode or two in bed. However, since entering adolescence, I've loved the show even more, particularly after I got the box set for Christmas one year and watched all of the episodes in order. I love the characters and their humour but my favourite will always be Chandler with his sarcastic comments.
Vicious- Another sitcom full of wit and dry humour which greatly appeals to me. This show is also the only British TV show in this list as I generally tend to prefer American sitcoms and dramas to British ones.
Melissa & Joey- Like Vicious, the dry humour between the main characters in this show makes me laugh a lot which helps this show make it to my favourites. I also love Melissa's style and frequently find myself admiring and wanting her dresses.
Scream Queens- A show combining humour, horror and an amazing cast had to make it into my favourites. Even though the humour made it more horror-comedy than horror with some comedy in it which I usually dislike, I actually loved this show and pretty much everything about it.

Thank you for reading this post, let me know what you thought in the comments and if you enjoyed it, why not subscribe to be notified when I upload a new post?

Love, Steph x

No comments