Top Ten Songs

I've been uploading a tag pretty much every Tuesday for a good few months now and whilst I have enjoyed doing them, I feel like it's time for a change before I completely run out of tags to do or I start to hate doing them. Instead, the new style of blog post that I'll be uploading on a Tuesday is a 'Top Ten' which as the name suggests will be my all time or current Top Ten of a certain category.

I thought I'd kick off this new series with my current top ten music favourites. I know I did a current music favourites post in December (here) but there have been a few new songs I've been loving since then (on top of those favourites).

1. Send My Love (To Your New Lover) by Adele- I love all of the songs on the album as I'm sure many people do but my absolute favourite is this song which not only has a great tune and vocals but also feels incredibly sassy and powerful which makes me love it even more.
2. Volcanoes by The Vamps- Again, I love a number of the songs on this album and choosing my favourites to put in this post was a challenge but this song is incredible. I feel like it has a slightly more rocky sound to it than many of the others on the album which I really like and I can never help but singalong whenever it comes on.
3. Million Words by The Vamps- This track is a lot softer and is just generally, beautiful to listen to.
4. Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time by Panic! At The Disco- Panic!'s new album is insanely good with hit after hit across a number of different styles and this one is just one of the tracks I love.
5. Crazy=Genius by Panic! At The Disco- Like the other song, this one is another of my favourites of their's; it's fast paced and exciting to listen to.
6. City Dove by Tori Kelly- Tori has an incredible voice and I really like a lot of her songs, this one in particular but I don't really know why that is, it's simply pleasant to listen to with some nice lyrics and a beautiful melody.
7. Anyway by Tori Kelly- I love the tune of this but the main thing I love about this is the lyrics.
8. Yes by Demi Lovato
9. Lionheart by Demi Lovato
10. Mr. Hughes by Demi Lovato- Demi always produces incredible albums and whilst this one is my least favourite as it's a slightly different direction to the others, it still has some amazing songs. These three are my favourites off of the album but there are a handful more that I also really love and that almost made it into my top ten.

So there we have a few more songs I've been loving recently. Let me know what music you've been enjoying as I always love to discover new songs or artists.

Thank you for reading this post, let me know what you thought in the comments and if you enjoyed it, why not subscribe to be notified when I upload a new post?

Love, Steph x

No comments