TMI Tag

Too many apologies this week but once again I'm sorry I didn't upload on Friday, I've had a really busy and rather stressful week and just haven't had the time to upload as regularly as I'd like. My posts may be slightly irregular over the next few weeks as I have a lot of coursework and other college work at the moment so I'll try my best to get some written and published but just as a warning in case I don't manage to. Another apology is for the fact that I haven't done a monthly favourites this month, I did start one but it had about three things on which didn't seem big enough for a post so I've decided to combine February and March at the end of next month instead.

Apologies over- I've seen a few people doing the TMI tag recently and it looked really interesting and fun to do so I thought I'd try it myself.


1: What are you wearing?

Pyjamas and a fluffy bed hoodie
2: Ever been in love?
Nope
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
No
4: How tall are you?
5ft11
5: How much do you weigh? 
I'd rather not answer this one
6: Any tattoos?
Nope. Part of me wants one but I don't know if I could ever decide on something I want on my body permanently and I would have to get over my mild fear of needles.
7: Any piercings?
Just the standard ear piercing
8: OTP?
Probably Haleb (Hanna Marin and Caleb Rivers on PLL)
9: Favorite show?
This is a really difficult one as I love a lot of shows and my favourite switches slightly every so often but it would probably by Pretty Little Liars at the very top spot
10: Favorite bands?
I have a lot of favourite bands but my top three would have to be Little Mix, Union J and 5 Seconds Of Summer
11: Something you miss? .
Not having much responsibility, childhood innocence and people12: Favorite song?
It's impossible for me to pick ONE favourite song as it changes a lot but three of my long term favourites are Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen, I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith and I'll Be Your Strength by The Wanted.
13: How old are you?
18
14: Zodiac sign?
Scorpio and I often find the horoscopes and astrology readings pretty accurate whether or not I believe in astrology
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
A good sense of humour is the most important thing for me but closely behind would be honesty and trust
16: Favorite Quote?
'Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened'
17: Favorite actor?
Sandra Bullock or Anne Hathaway
18: Favorite color?
Pink and red
19: Loud music or soft?
It depends what mood I'm in really, I don't really like anything too loud but I usually want something more than just a soft melody unless I'm feeling a but down or tired
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
To my room, shut the door and get into bed or sit on the floor and cry if I feel like crying. I tend to shut people out and avoid talking to or seeing anyone as best as I can but if I do talk to people, I tend to become a bit more hostile or reserved
21: How long does it take you to shower?
About four to seven minutes on a daily basis but about fifteen to twenty, occasionally more, when I wash my hair 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
When I have college first thing, I give myself an hour and twenty minutes to get ready but I can be quicker or longer depending on what I'm doing and at what time
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Only in Karate when we were supposed to but never spontaneously getting into a fight
24: Turn on?
Able to make me laugh as well as laugh with me
25: Turn off?
People that put others down, are rude in general or aren't open to other people's opinions or ways of living
26: The reason I joined YouTube blogspot?
To develop my writing, share my thoughts and become more involved in the blogging world
27: Fears?
I have a lot of fears: heights, fire, spiders, snakes, crowds, small spaces, feet touching me
28: Last thing that made you cry?
Feeling disrespected, misunderstood and hurt by a couple of people when I felt like I'd just gone out of my way to sort out something nice and instead had it thrown back in my face rather than respected
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Last night to my family 
30: Meaning behind your YouTube blog name?
It's quite a simple or uninteresting answer as it's just the way I sign off my blog posts
31: Last book you read?
Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
32: The book you’re currently reading?
The Perfectionists by Sara Shephard
33: Last show you watched?
The Big Bang Theory although I've just started watching The Jump as I finish a couple of questions and edit this post
34: Last person you talked to?
My mum
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My brother
36: Favorite food?
Watermelon
37: Place you want to visit?
Italy and Rio De Janeiro are at the top of my travel bucket list
38: Last place you were?
Germany
39: Do you have a crush?
Only a mild one
40: Last time you kissed someone?
New Years Eve 
41: Last time you were insulted?
Today in the same context in which I last cried
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Apple or Melon
43: What instruments do you play??
I used to play the flute, I can play very basic keyboard (but not the chords and scales at the same time) and I want to learn to play the guitar
44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
My ring that I was passed down when I turned 18
45: Last sport you played?
Not really played but did: Zumba 
46: Last song you sang?
7 Years by Lukas Graham
47: Favorite chat up line?
Let's play Titanic, you be iceberg and I'll go down- I think it's hilarious
48: Have you ever used it?
Nope and I doubt I ever will
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
We had some family friends over last night so we spent time with them yesterday and this morning (the pictures with this post were taken with them today) 
50: Who should answer these questions next?
Nobody in particular but if anyone would like to do this tag (I recommend you do), let me know in the comments and I'll check it out 

Thank you for reading this post, let me know what you thought in the comments and if you enjoyed it, why not subscribe to be notified when I upload a new post?


Love, Steph x

No comments