Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty

1. GREED: What are your most expensive and inexpensive beauty items?
The most expensive would probably be my Vice 2 Palette by Urban Decay and the most inexpensive would be any of the products I've picked up for a bargain price in pound stretcher or another similar store such as the Rimmel Scandaleyes gold gel liner.
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
There isn't one that stands out as a product that I have a love/hate relationship with but like many people, I love when eyeliner goes well but I hate it when it's uneven or too thick or just not quite right which happens a lot more often than I'd like.
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
I'm not entirely sure if this is literally referring to a delicious taste or whether it's more metaphorical in terms of looking great but I'm going to answer it as though it's the first one in which case I would say Benefit bene-balm or any of my Simple Pleasure lip balms.
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
On a daily basis, I neglect coloured lip products as I can never be bothered to keep topping up the product through out the day. Instead, I just use these when I'm going out somewhere nice.
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
I tend to have a lot less confidence when I have no make up on and find that simply adding a bit of mascara can make quite a significant amount of difference except when my skin isn't in very good condition which it really isn't at the moment. However, if I have a full face of make up, it's the eyeliner that makes the most difference to my confidence.
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Physically I'd say a nice smile, nice eyes and tall but I'm definitely more interested in the personality of the person than the physical features and I think the most attractive personality attributes would be a good sense of humour, trustworthy and caring.
7: ENVY: What beauty items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I can't pick my answer for this one as I love so many different ones and constantly discover new products that I'd like to try. Although as a gift, I'd maybe say any form of eye shadow or gift set as they're easier to have bought for you than any skin/face products such as foundation etcetera.

Thank you for reading this post, let me know what you thought in the comments and if you enjoyed it, why not subscribe to be notified when I upload a new post?

Love, Steph x

No comments