The Christmas Tag

It's not long until Christmas now... are you as excited as I am? Keeping with the Christmas theme, I thought today would be a good day to upload my Christmas Tag.

1. What's your favourite Christmas movie?
The Grinch

2. What's your favourite Christmas colour?
Red- red and pink are my favourite colours anyway so of course red is my favourite Christmas colour.

3. Do you like to stay in your pyjamas or dress up for Christmas?
Dress up! We always open presents in the morning in our pyjamas but then we all get dressed ready for my grandparents to come round for a drink (I've worn a dress every year for as long as I can remember), we then have dinner with my other grandma before being joined by or joining the extended family for the afternoon/evening.

4. If you could buy one person a present this Christmas, who would it be?
I would say my mum because she has had to put up with a lot this year and has always been there to support everyone so I'd want to give her a present to thank her and show her how appreciated she is.

5. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
We open presents from our parents and family friends in the morning, from our grandparents when we see them and from our extended family when we're together in the late afternoon/early evening.

6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
I made one with my cousin a few years ago and as she I about four years older, she did all of the heating of the sugar so I didn't burn myself and repeatedly warned me about it and then burnt her own finger on it!

7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Relax and spend time with those I love.

8. Any Christmas wishes?
Just to have a lovely Christmas with everyone.

9. Favourite Christmas scent?
Either the smell of a Christmas Tree or cinnamon

10. Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
Homemade mince pies

11. Favourite Christmas song?
This is a really tough one as there are so many incredible Christmas songs but I think it would be either Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin' Stevens or Merry Christmas Everybody by Slade

12. Have you ever made a snowman?
I have attempted to make many but have only successfully made a couple in my 18 years of life!

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments