Quotes I Live By

Today's post is a fairly short upload because I wanted to share with you some of my favourite quotes, including ones that I try to live my life by or apply to various aspects of my life when I can. They are in no particular order but I have put the ones that I think are most important to listen to and keep in mind in bold, however I 100% agree with every single one.
  1. If a job is worth doing, it's worth doing well- Unknown
  2. You only live once but if you do it right, once is enough- Mae West
  3. Today you are you, this is truer than true, there is no one alive who is youer than you- Dr Suess
  4. Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it- Confucius
  5. The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary- Vince Lombardi
  6. Don't give up at the first hurdle
  7. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened- Dr Suess
  8. Live, don't just exist- Tom Parker
  9. You can do anything you set your mind to- Ben Franklin
  10. Use your smile to change the world, don't let the world change your smile- Unknown
  11. If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side- Anonymous
  12. No one is ugly, there are just different types of beauty- Unknown
  13. Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today- James Dean
  14. When writing the story of your life, don't let anybody else hold the pen- Unknown
  15. Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars- Norman Vincent Peale
  16. Don't hate what you don't understand- John Lennnon
  17. Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game- Sam Montgomery
  18. Be kind; everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle- John Watson
  19. All of the lyrics in I'll Be Your Strength by The Wanted (this holds a very special place in my heart and will remain one of my all time favourite songs for many many years to come)
  20. You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like there's nobody listening, and live like it's heaven on Earth- William W. Purkey
So these are just the main ones I live by, I hope you enjoyed reading them, let me know your favourite quote in the comments.

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

2 comments

  1. My favourite once is "You only live once but if you do it right, once is enough". So beautiful words to live by!
    x
    Stella from a Looks & Travels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choice! I love that quote and have applied it to so many different contexts that have meant a lot to me! x

      Delete