Notebook Appreciation

Before I begin my notebook appreciation, I just want to welcome you to my new blog design. I felt like it could do with a change for its second year and I really loved this design when I came across it on Blogger Candy's blog which has some great blogging advice (the more technical side) as well as having some really lovely blog templates both free or that you can purchase.

This may seem like an odd blog post to upload but it's something I'm interested in and would be interested in reading on other blogs. As someone interested in reading and writing, you may not be surprised to discover that I have a slight obsession with books and notebooks and frequently buy more than I need. Therefore, today I thought I'd show you a couple of notebooks (and similar) that I own and love. These could also be great (late) gift ideas for anyone interested in writing or that is/should be organised and needs things to help with that.
Follow Your Heart Notebook
This little beauty was bought for me by a friend as part of my Secret Santa present and I am in love with it. It's got a smooth (I'm not sure what material), white with black polka dots cover with gold foil writing and it's honestly just blogger heaven. I haven't written in it yet but I am most excited to do so. I think my friend said she bought this in TK Maxx but I haven't managed to find it online, if you are interested in getting it or something similar, you could always head into one of their stores and 
browsing their books and stationary section as they always have some lovely things in there anyway.

It's Time To Start Living Notebook
Unfortunately you can't this book in the UK but I felt it deserved a place in this blog post anyway as I think it's beautiful. You may recognise it from my Bits and Bobs Haul as I purchased it whilst in Spain in Summer and since then I've found it very useful (as well as aesthetically pleasing) for blog post planning. I'm a bit gutted that I can't order things from the online store to the UK as they have some really lovely stuff! If I ever find myself in Spain again, I will definitely be purchasing some more things.

Sprinkle of Glitter 2016 Diary
This was another product featured in my Bits and Bobs Haul but has since been mentioned briefly in my October Favourites where I also mentioned her signing. I was fortunate enough to be able to get the diary signed by and meet Louise which was an amazing experience as she was so lovely! The diary itself is gorgeous to look at but is also great for channeling positive vibes through out next year as there are some really lovely, unique features to it. It's made very excited to start 2016 off organised and keep on top of my diary so that I know exactly what I'm doing and when.
You can purchase the diary here
Music Listography
As a list lover, I loved this the moment I set my eyes on it. I love the idea behind the various listography books and whilst I only have the music one for now, I am keen to get my hands on several of the other genres such as the general listography and the travel listography. It's a lovely book to pick up and fill in every so often as it helps to take my mind off of things for a while and is really fun and interesting to do.

642 Things To Write About
I'm going to be honest with you, out of the 642 topics, I have only written one HOWEVER, I love the concept of the book and would really love to fill in more of the topics as it's both fun and useful to do for the development of my writing. The only reason I haven't filled much in yet is because I've had such a busy year and when I've been writing, it's been for blog posts or other commitments. There are some really bizarre topics in the book that I think are great for inspiration.
You can purchase it here

Black and Brown Geometric Patterned Notebook
I bought this notebook towards the end of last year from Paperchase and it's been sitting in my notebook drawer practically empty since the start of 2015. After going through my stationary drawer and finding it again, it's made me excited to fill it with more creative writing based pieces. As I bought this last year, I haven't been able to find it on the website but there are a number of other gorgeous notebooks, similar and different so I'd recommend checking them out.

Thank you for reading this post, let me know what you thought in the comments and if you enjoyed it, why not subscribe to be notified when I upload a new post?

Love, Steph x

No comments