Happy 1st Birthday Love Steph x

One year ago today, I finally took the plunge and created my own blog. Before this day, I had spent a few years occasionally reading blog posts; it wasn't a regular hobby but when I stumbled across various blog posts, I very much enjoyed them. After a long time deliberating on whether or not I should create a blog, what I should call it and the sort of topics I wanted to cover, I finally decided to just go for it and decided on things such as topics as I went along.

Blogging has helped me to discover new interests and develop existing ones as well as become a part of the blogging community. If I hadn't created this blog, I would never have had the chance to meet Megan, who not only has a great blog herself but has also been so lovely to me and really helpful, always taking the time to give me advice if I need it like when I first seriously started thinking about university courses. Since creating this blog, my love for beauty and fashion has increased a lot and I've found myself doing quite a few blog posts related to these topics which I didn't really expect to do when I first started writing.

Having a blog has also enabled me to develop my writing and experience a different media platform for myself. It has allowed me to have my own area of the internet to ramble on about little things, to share my thoughts and experiences and to open up about things that I would struggle to say aloud but find comfort in writing down.

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has ever read a blog post; the regulars and those that stumbled across it once or twice. I also want to thank anyone that has ever left me a lovely message, I always enjoy reading them, knowing that someone has enjoyed whatever it is I have uploaded that day. I hope you will stick with me as I venture into the second year of blogging and that this time next year I can be talking about all of the new experiences and skills I've gained from another year.

What have been your favourite blog posts? Are there any you would love me to write next year? Let
me know in the comments.

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments