Would You Rather Tag 2

Would You Rather...
1. Walk around all day with your skirt tucked into your underwear or be seen wearing a really see through dress?
A tough opening question but I'd say my skirt tucked in as although I'd be extremely embarrassed, I'd be less embarrassed than if what I was wearing was see through.

2. Go to a party and not realise that you have lipstick on your teeth or that your fake lashes are coming unglued?
Lipstick on my teeth because I think less people would notice that whereas if my eyelash was coming off, it could be seen from more angles and from a further distance.

3. Forget to put mascara on one eye or blush on one side of your face?
Blush because I naturally blush a lot anyway so I'm sure it will balance it out a bit more where as I have no chance of getting away with it if I forget to put mascara on one eye.

4. Wear lipstick/lipliner combo or frosty blue eyeshadow?
Some people can really pull of a lipstick/lipliner combo but I don't think I am one of those people so I'd say frosty blue eyeshadow which hopefully would compliment my blue eyes and wouldn't look terrible!

5. Wear foundation that is two shades too light or go way overboard on bronzer?
Foundation that is two shades too light which I can then attempt to correct with bronzer, blusher and powder on top.

6. Drink an entire bottle of ketchup or run into the guy who broke your heart on a bad hair day when your skin is freaking out?
This is a terrible one as I don't like ketchup in the first place and so the thought of drinking a whole bottle, makes me want to throw up. For that reason, I'm going to have to go for the latter option, however awful that would be.

7. Be able to date any celebrity you want or wake up with red carpet-worthy hair?
Easy; date any celebrity I want because although I wouldn't actually want to date a celebrity as I'd hate the extra attention and pressure I'd be under, it would mean I could date George Shelley which I think we all know is an option I would choose over many things.

8. Your armpits smell musty or like delicious lasagne?
Lasagne- I love lasagne so I quite like the smell and although I wouldn't want to smell of it myself, I'd rather smell of that than smell musty.

9. Give up your make up or phone for a year?
Make up. As much as I love make up, I could not give up my phone for a year, where as giving up make up would probably end up benefiting my skin anyway.

10. Run into a guy you like with food all over you or no makeup at all?
No make up because if you liked them and it went somewhere, he'd probably end up seeing you without make up on at some point anyway; might as well get it over with however uncomfortable I'd feel.

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed finding out a few more random things about me. If anyone wants to try this tag for themselves, leave me a comment below when you've done it and I'll be sure to check it out.

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments