The Best Friend Tag 2

A while ago, I uploaded The Best Friend Tag with George (here) and as it was a lot of fun to do, I wanted to do another one with different questions and with one of my other best friend's, Jess. I decided to set it out like last time, with each of us having a different colour so that it's easy to see who said what and so it can be more like a conversation than a straight forward answer.

When Jess is speaking/answering
When Steph is speaking/answering
When both of us are speaking/answering

Just to be clear, when Jess is answering, she is answering for me or what she thinks my answer to the question will be and vice versa, apart from when it's a joint question such as the first one when we just answer the question together.

How and when did you meet?
Our parents were friends so we met when Jess was born because she is three years younger.

Favourite memory?
We were doing the Colour Obstacle Run in Sheffield and on one of the obstacles we had to run and jump over inflatable barriers and then roll down the other side so after a past obstacle when I kicked Jess in the head, we decided to try and avoid this happening again by having both our heads the same way. When we rolled down one of them we got our heads stuck and locked together so we just slid down the side laughing our heads off.

Describe each other in one word.
Bonkers but in a good way.
Lovable however you are also really short tempered- you're so easy to wind up. I'm short tempered with certain people; I put up with stuff for a while but when I'm done with someone or something I don't just put up with it but I do get easily irritated by certain things or people.

One thing that annoys you about the other person?
Your worrying- especially about being on time
The amount of times you apologise

One thing you love about the other person?
Your laugh
Your randomness

If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would it be?
Australia because I think you would appreciate the accent almost as much as I would yeah.. and the overall lifestyle... or New York because I can imagine us living in a flat together; you as a journalist and me as a doctor

Favourite inside joke?
Any innuendo.

Who takes longer to get ready in a morning?
I think it would be me. Yep.

What's the other person's eye colour?
Blue (both of us have the same eye colour)

What is the name of your best friend's celebrity crush?
Yours is obviously George Shelley every day of the week. I have three...
I would say James McVey but you haven't mentioned him for a while so... Paul Walker, is the next one from a Bond film? Yeah. Daniel Craig and I have no idea for the last one... is it do with Lord Of The Rings? Yes. I don't know then. Orlando Bloom

What is your best friend's biggest fear?
Feet, burns or lifts? You are close with one of them because it would be fire but fire and burns kind of fit into one. 
Is yours failure? Sort of, it's not living up to people's expectations.

What five films does your best friend love the most?
The Proposal, Wild Child, The Hannah Montana Movie, Bride Wars and The Hunger Games.Yes but three others are on parr with them as well, it's interchangeable: Pitch Perfect, Mean Girls? No. The Duff? No. I don't know... The Last Song and 22 Jump Street.
Skyfall, Marvel? No because I can't choose just one of them, they're all so good!! The Lord Of The Rings, The Hobbit... Have we discussed it? Sort of. Is it to do with space? No. Guardians Of The Galaxy? Nope, that comes under Marvel. (editing this post now, I realise that Guardians of the Galaxy is to do with space but I had meant Star Wars or Star Trek which we discussed before moving one) Do you want me to tell you? Yes. Fast and Furious and The Bourne Trilogy.

How would you describe your partner's ideal partner/spouse?
Tall. I think we can both agree on that one given the fact that we are 5ft10 and 11. I'd have to say tall, dark and handsome. I feel like you'd only go for someone whose really organised and... adorable.
I don't know, I don't really have an 'ideal' in terms of appearance other than tall but I'd say sense of humour is very important as well as trustworthy.
For you, tall obviously! Athletic, funny, blonde.

What is your best friend's dream job?
Doctor
Journalist

If you were out together, what would your best friend eat?
I feel like you would be pasta or pizza. In the past it would have been pizza but it's definitely pasta now- I've gone of pizza a lot this year.
I'd say burger for you. Yeah a burger or ribs... something meaty.

If your best friend was to wear a shirt/blouse or tee, which would it be?
I feel like yours would be a really nice t-shirt- not a standard t-shirt, a really nice one.
I think I would go for shirt because I often see you in them or hear you mention them but you I also see you in a t-shirt which has relation to a film or programme or something, like the Marvel one.

What are the three items your best friend always carries with them?
Phone, Purse...? No that's not one of the things because I never have any money, I don't feel the need for a purse. I have no idea... lip salve? No. Headphones. Yes. A bobble? No, my hair's usually up anyway. I have no idea... Keys.
Yours would be phone, lip salve and car keys.

Would your best friend watch a chick flick, action, comedy or horror film?
I think you would be action. Yes.
Mainly chick flick but maybe a comedy. Yeah but then there are times when I fancy watching a horror film as well. Although I only really watch horror films with George so I'd watch a horror programme instead of a horror film if I fancy horror and I'm on my own.

What's your best friend's lock screen?
I would say yours is either you and Runa or you, me, Grace and George at your party. It's me, you and George.
I don't know if yours is a picture or a quote or something from a movie because I know it was in the past. I'm gonna guess and say something to do with a film? No, it's you, me and Grace.

What is your best friend really bad at?
Dancing.
Subtlety

What concerts has your best friend been to?
An Audience With Union J, The Vamps and JLS. Ah you did remember, Very well done.
You're turn! The Vamps and Union J, The Wanted, McBusted, 5 Seconds Of Summer, An Audience With Union J, The Wanted (again), Union J at a festival but I don't know the festival, Did you see them on the X Factor tour? No but I went to the X Factor a different year so I'll give you that one. Is one a female act? Yes. The Saturdays? No. Have Little Mix toured already? Yes but I haven't seen them at their own tour yet. I have no idea...
The first I ever went to see were The Sugababes and then there's Big Gig, Alton Towers Live which is when I saw Union J at the festival type thing, Olly Murs, Union J's first tour and JLS.

How many children does your best friend want and what will be their names?
I think you'll want one boy and one girl and names... something like Sophie and Luke, not cause of Hemmings. I would like a boy and a girl ideally but either two or three in total and I'd quite like to adopt one if I had three. I like the name Anthony James for a boy and Halaana for a girl (silent H).
I think you'd want two but I have no idea for the names. I'd like two boys and a girl called James or Jake and Luke and Charlotte.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and learning a bit more about Jess and I. Hopefully you found it fairly easy to read and thought the structure was appropriate.

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments