30 Beauty Questions Tag

Skincare:
  1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice- morning and evening.
  2. What skin type do you have? Normal to dry I believe.
  3. What is your current facial wash? Arbonne FC5 Daily Cleanser
  4. Do you exfoliate? No- I know I should but I forget!
  5. Do you have freckles? I do, they are a lot more obvious in Summer 
  6. Do you use eye cream? No, I can't have creams as close to my eye as eye creams need to be or they make my eyes sting a bit or feel weird for the rest of the day
Make Up:
  1. What foundation do you use? I switch between a couple but the two that I mainly use at the moment are the Max Factor Face Finity 3 in 1 and Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
  2. What about concealer? Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer under my eyes and Collection Lasting Perfection for any blemishes
  3. Do you know your undertone colour? No
  4. What do you think about false lashes? I think they look really nice and part of me wants to wear them more often as I like the way my eyes look with them on but they're a pain to put on and they feel weird until you get used to it, plus that's extra faff and expense 
  5. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? I did know but I don't tend to follow this rule- I forget!
  6. What brand of mascara do you use? Again, I switch but the two main ones I use at the moment are the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara and the L'Oreal Superstar False Lash mascara
  7. What make up tools do you use in make up application? A number of different brushes- mostly Real Techniques ones and a Beauty Blender
  8. Do you use make up base/primer for the eyes? I do indeed
  9. For the face? Yep
  10. What is your favourite eyeshadow? This is a really tough one as I love so many but I always love a gold look so I'd say a combination of Urban Decay Radar and Strike 
  11. Do you use pencil or liquid liner? I use pencil on my water line occasionally but normally I use felt liner on my upper lash line and crayon on my waterline
  12. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? I rarely use one so I don't think I ever have- I've poked myself with mascara a couple of times which really hurts but not very often!
  13. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I can't really comment much as I've never tried them myself but they always seems to look nice on other people
  14. What is your favourite lipstick? Not a lipstick but at the moment I am really loving Maybelline Colour Drama Velvet Lip Crayon in Keep It Classy
  15. How about lipgloss? I really don't know for this one as there isn't one that jumps out at me as a favourite
  16. What is your favourite blush to use? Rockateur by Benefit
  17. Do you like drugstore make up? I bloomin' love it!
  18. Do you ever think about going to make up classes? Can't say it's ever really crossed my mind, if I don't know how to do something and want to try it, I'll watch a video and see but I think I'd like to have my makeup done by a professional to see what they do and find new techniques or looks that I maybe wouldn't consider
  19. Are you clumsy in putting on make up? I think I am
  20. Do you like colourful shades of make up or neutral ones? I like colourful lips but quite neutral eyes best
  21. Which celebrity always has great make up? So many do... I'm not sure if YouTubers count in this but if they do, then definitely Gabby (velevetgh0st). If not, Ariana Grande
  22. If you could leave the house wearing just one make up item, what would you use? Mascara
  23. Could you ever leave the house without any make up on? I can to go to the gym without any but not to go anywhere else
  24. In your opinion, what is the best makeup brand? This is an extremely hard question as I think different brands are good for different things so just talking about drugstore brands, I can narrow it down to four...
    1. Eyes: L'Oreal
    2. Brows and Lips: Maybelline
    3. Face: Rimmel and Collection
This week I thought I'd make my posts heavily beauty themed so if that interests you, don't forget to check back for Friday's post! I hope you enjoyed reading this one. 

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments