The Pretty Little Liars Tag

Some of my regular readers might have noticed that today isn't my usual upload day, however as I'm not going to get chance to upload this week's tag post tomorrow, I decided to do it early for you even if that does technically stop it from being a 'Tag Tuesday' but it's the thought that counts, right?

In honour of the Season 6 Mid-Season Finale (how exciting was it to finally have some answers??? Very!) If anyone hasn't seen that episode yet, I suggest you go and catch up if you haven't already and watch that episode (and then you can come back and read this post). Anyway, I thought it was an appropriate time to do this PLL tag which I believe was created by Ingrid Nilson (Miss Glamorazzi) and Joey Graceffa a while ago (you can check the videos out here (joey's channel) and here (Ingrid's video)) but seeing as I am a huge PLL fan which I'm sure you all know by now, I thought this might be a fun tag to do!

*CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM SEASONS 1 TO 6*

1. Who is your favourite character?
Hanna; I think she's hilarious, she comes out with the best lines, she's intelligent, has a great style and is one half of Haleb!

Paige- I don't have much of a reason for this, she just irritated me but as she hasn't played a big part really in the last season, more recently, I'd have to go with Toby (sorry Spoby fans), I just find him increasingly annoying and as a result I no longer ship Spoby!2. Who is your least favourite character?

3. Who do you ship?
Haleb!!!

4. Most memorable cheesy/stupid moment?
I don't know if this counts as being memorable seeing as it only happened in the last episode (season 6 episode 10) but a very stupid moment which had me shouting at the screen was when the girls' mums descended into the basement without a phone or anything, leaving nobody up to make sure they didn't get shut in, which low and behold they did. That was a very frustrating moment; I will never understand why characters don't send a couple into a basement and leave the rest to keep guard!?! And who knows if they ever got out of there?

5. Favourite villain?
It definitely has to be Mona, she makes the best villain and I love her character. I also think Janel Parrish plays her really well.

6. Which girl do you think has been hurt the most by A?
I think I'd say Spencer but it's pretty close between all four of them.

7. Which girl's style do you love most?
Hanna

8. Which girl do you relate to the most?
Maybe Aria simply because I love reading and writing and I quite like photography even though it's not my strongest skill.

9. Who's your crush on the show?
Caleb and Mike

10. What was the most shocking moment for you?
I haven't actually been that shocked by much the past two seasons, I guessed that Mona was still alive, I guessed who A was and kind of guessed who Red Coat was so none of the 'big' reveals actually shocked me. I think the biggest shock might be when all of the girls were arrested, which looking back, I probably should have expected.

11. What would you do if A was after you?
Definitely tell my parents and the police, I think although it would be scary, it would only be worse keeping it to myself so I'd tell them straight away before it escalates.

12. What has been your favourite episode so far?
Possibly 'Welcome to the dollhouse' which was the fifth season finale, I think that was a very emotional, exciting and interesting episode with a great plot.

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments