60 Specific Questions

1. Do you sleep with your wardrobe doors open or closed?
Always closed, I can't stand them open.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yes, I love doing that but I don't know why- I think I just love free stuff and mini stuff so seeing as this combines the two, why not take it?
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out- I move around a lot in my sleep so it makes me feel too restricted if they are tucked in.
4. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Sometimes.
5. Do you have freckles?
Yes.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have so many but I think my biggest is slow walkers, closely followed by loud eaters.
7. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Sometimes, especially if I'm climbing stairs.
8. Have you ever been camping?
Yes, a couple of times. Funny story for you, I went camping once with my family and some family friends, it was the first (and last) time we had been camping so we didn't have a tent and borrowed one from my uncle. My parents put up the tent and everything was good, I was staying in our family friend's tent with my friend and her brother stayed in our tent with my brother. Unfortunately, it rained a lot that night and my family and friend's brother woke up soaking and practically floating on puddles, meanwhile, we slept really well. In the morning the tent was sodden, they were all miserable, and my parents refused to spend another night there so we packed up our stuff and headed home (after many tears from myself). It turns out they'd put the tent up inside out! That was the last time my parents ever went camping. Since then, I have been with one of my friends and her family and several times as part of Guides; nothing quite so extreme happened during any of my other camping trips and there are quite a few funny and good memories I have from them.
9. How long has it been since you’ve been camping?
I can't remember exactly but about 4 or 5 years I think.
10. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Guilty!
11. What size is your bed?
Double.
12. What is your song of the week?
This is a tricky one as there are so many I've been loving this past week but I think my ultimate song at the moment is 'Are You With Me?' by Lost Frequencies because whenever I hear that song, I instantly get an image in my head of laying by a pool on a sun lounger as the sunsets. For me, it is the perfect summer song.
13. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Of course, anyone should be able to wear whatever they want.
 14. Whats your least favorite movie?
It's difficult to pick one but the worst movies I have ever seen are: Scott Pilgrim vs The World, Ramona and Beezus, The To Do List and The Wolf Of Wall Street (even though I love Leonardo Dicaprio)
15. What do you drink with dinner?
Squash (I prefer orange/mango or tropical squash to blackcurrent or summerfruits) or water usually.
16. What is your favorite food?
Watermelon or Vegetarian Lasagne
17. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
The Proposal, Bride Wars, Wild Child, Aladdin, The Last Song, 22 Jump Street, The Hannah Montana Movie (yes I know I am above the target age group!) and probably loads more but they're the key ones.
18. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No, I can't see myself ever wanting to do that!
19. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Probably marmite (but it has to be the right amount of marmite) or an egg and cress sandwich if I'm in the right mood as egg sometimes makes me feel sick.
20. What is your usual bedtime?
It constantly changes but I usually go to bed between ten and eleven and then read, watch YouTube videos or go on my phone.
21. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
A witch or a princess usually.
22. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
An Ox.
23. How many languages can you speak?
2 kind of; I can speak french to a degree (I'm currently doing it at A Level) but I want to learn at least one other language (probably either Spanish, German or both).
24. Are you stubborn?
I can be.
25. Ever watch soap operas?
Sometimes if my mum's watching them and I happen to come into the room or I'm not doing anything else.
26. Are you afraid of heights?
Yes.
27. Do you sing in the car?
Yes.
28. Do you sing in the shower?
Of course.
29. Ever used a gun?
I've used a riffle in riffle shooting a couple of times but other than that no and I hope I never need to use one,
30. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Less than a year ago if you count school/college photos? If not then about ten years ago.
31. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
I think a lot of them are.
32. Is Christmas stressful?
Not really, I love Christmas.
33. Favorite type of fruit pie?
I think it might have to be rhubarb but I love the majority of fruit pies.
34. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Artist, author, teacher, vet, doctor, singer (even though I'm tone death) and as an older kid; a member of an Animation team (the entertainment team in hotels abroad)
35. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes but not how they're portrayed.
36. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Many times. 
37. Take a vitamin daily?
Yes to try and boost my immune system which is very weak, even though I already eat a lot of vitamins but might as well do all I can to improve it.
38. Wear slippers?
Not usually, I prefer slipper socks.
39. What do you wear to bed?
Pyjamas.
40. First concert?
The Sugababes
41. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts; I love most nuts but I'm not a fan of many seeds.
42. Ever taken dance lessons?
I did one session of street dancing but that's it. As well as being tone death, I also have two left feet... But I would quite like to try ballroom dancing.
43. Can you curl your tongue?
I think so.
44. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Many times.
45. Ever been in love?
Nope.
46. Who would you like to see in concert?
Just going on people I've never seen; definitely Jason Derulo, Taylor Swift and Fall Out Boy and maybe Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato and All Time Low
47. What was the last concert you saw?
5 Seconds Of Summer
48. Hot tea or iced tea?
Iced Tea- it's one of my favourite drinks and regular tea makes me feel sick so I only drink fruit tea or iced tea.
49. Tea or coffee?
None, they both make me feel sick and I only really like coffee really sweet so it becomes very unhealthy- I don't remember the last time I had either of these. I much prefer hot chocolate or fruit teas.
50. Can you swim well?
I guess so.
51. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes.
52. Are you patient?
Usually but once I do lose my patience with someone or something, I get very annoyed and quite obviously so. 
53. DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ, I think but either is nice.
54. Which are better black or green olives?
I'm not an olive fan but if I were to have one, it would definitely be a green one- preferably fresh as I don't mind them so much.
55. Can you knit or crochet?
I can knit but I think I might have forgotten a lot of it now as I haven't done it for years, so i only remember the basics. I actually used to go to knitting club in year 6, probably shouldn't admit that but yeah, I learnt how to do it then and used to love it. However, I don't know how to crochet.
56. Best room for a fireplace?
A living room.
57. Do you want to get married?
Yes- I think so.
58. Do you want kids?
Yes. 
59. Whats your favorite color?
Red or pink.
60. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes.

Thank you for reading, I'm not tagging anyone but as always, if you do want to give this a go, let me know in the comments and I'll check it out. 

Love, Steph x


If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments