TV Show Tag

So, you may or may not have noticed that I don't usually upload on a Tuesday, I tend to stick to Wednesday or Thursday and Saturday or Sunday, although I'm not the most consistent, but I've decided to change it up a bit. Since I love doing tags and they cover pretty much anything, I've decided to start a 'Tag Tuesday' where, as you may have guessed, I upload a different tag every Tuesday. My other upload day will be a Friday or Saturday, I haven't quite decided that one yet and knowing my inconsistency, it may well switch between the two.

I love so many different TV shows so it was hard to pick just one for this tag, so instead, I'm going to break the rules slightly and do three (which was still difficult to select). So without further ado, here is my TV Show Tag.

1. What is your favourite TV show?
-Pretty Little Liars
-Once Upon A Time
-Friends

2. From 1-10 how obsessed are you?
-10
-9
-9.5

3. Do any of your friends watch the show and are they as obsessed as you?
-Yes and probably
-One does and I think so
-Yes and possibly but I doubt it

4. How did you discover the show?
- I don't really remember this one, I'd just heard of it from somewhere and wanted to see what it was like
- Zoe (zoella) vlogged about it after she'd asked for some TV show ideas so I decided to give it a try
- When I was a child, me and my brother used to go into my parents room on a Sunday morning and we'd all watch Friends for an hour or so, but I re-discovered it when I was older just by scrolling down the channel list and I fell in love with it.

5. What was your first initial thought of watching the show and did it change after watching it?
- I don't really remember but after watching the first episode, I was hooked and have just fallen in love with it more and more as its gone on
- For the first few episodes, I couldn't really get into it but by the middle of the first season, I started to enjoy it and by the end of that season I loved it
- I don't remember this one either but I just remember loving it more and more as I got older

6. Why do you like the show?
- I love everything about it; the characters, the plot, the actors... the list goes on
- I love the twist on tradition fairy tales and well known story book characters and I think the concept of the show is amazing. Plus, Hook's comments and dry sense of humour makes the show for me, I love all of the scenes he's in and just look forward to a witty comment.
- It's a brilliant show with characters you just fall in love with, it's hilarious, has some great plots and I just love it

7. Who's your favourite character in the show?
- Hanna
- Killian/ Hook, Grumpy or Emma
- Chandler

8. Who's your least favourite character in the show?
- Paige
- Snow White/ Mary Margaret... I don't know why but I find her very irritating especially in the third and fourth series
- Ross

9. How would you kill off your favourite character?
I wouldn't in any of them, I love them too much to do that and it would just break my heart if it happened

10.Who's your crush on the show?
- Caleb
- Killian/ Hook
- I don't really have a crush on any of the Friends characters, I just love them all

11. If you were to be a character, who would you choose? *spoiler*
- Hanna; she's so funny and clever in an underrated way, plus, I love her style
- Emma because I just love her character, plus she is with Killian so it's a win, win
- Probably Chandler just so I could say all of his sarcastic, witty lines

12. What's your favourite episode? *spoiler*
- I can't decide this one for PLL but I definitely think season six will be incredible as the first two episodes have been emotional and just generally amazing
- Season 2 Episode 9: Queen of Hearts. Where Snow and Emma return to Storybrooke, because there are so many of Hook's lines that I love and that really cracked me up
- The one that could have been: where it shows an alternative story of the characters, if things hadn't have happened like they did or, I can't remember the name of it but the one where Rachel gives birth to Emma and she thinks Joey proposes (it might be over two episodes, I'm not sure)

13. What's your favourite season?
- Season Six so far
- Season Four I think
- I really can't pick one favourite season for Friends

14. Do you watch it when it airs or do you DVR/TiVo it?
- I watch it on netflix as soon as it't put on and I get the chance
- I watched all of the series so far on netflix and when season 5 is released, I'll probably watch it like I watch PLL
- I watch it when it's on on Comedy Central or I watch it on DVD as I have the box set

15. Who do you ship?
- Haleb
- Emma and Killian and Regina and Robin (I don't know their ship names)
- Phoebe and Mike and Monica and Chandler (I don't know their ship name's either)

16. Do you follow the cast on twitter?
- Yes
- No
- No

17. What's something that reminds you of the show?
- Whenever I see A on it's own or a something shaped like an A
- Fairytales
- The friends theme tune

18. Which one of the character's would you like to meet?
All of them!

19. If you could meet any one of the actors, who would you meet?
- Shay Mitchell- I'd imagine she'd have so many amazing stories to share
- Colin O'Donoghue
- Jennifer Aniston- she is one of my favourite actresses

20. Which actor is similar to their character?
I have no idea for any of these.

21. What other shows would you recommend?
The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Melissa and Joey, Young and Hungry, Two and a Half Men, Vicious.

Thank you for reading, let me know your favourite TV shows and/or recommendations in the comments.

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments