Update...

Hello everyone, today I wanted to give you a general update and reflect on some of the things that have happened recently.
So, at the moment, there's quite a lot of big things happening in my life, some exciting, positive things and some more serious and negative things and whilst it's definitely not the easiest time, I just wanted to make a post about some of the nice things.
  1. The first thing is that this blog hit 2000 reads which I am so thankful for, and it makes me so happy to see that people take the time to read some of the things I've written and to share some of the things I enjoy. Especially to see people from a variety of countries, which is crazy to think about. Having an audience, makes the whole experience more enjoyable because it's like what I'm writing has a purpose and I'm so glad people (hopefully, and seem to) enjoy reading my posts. Blogging has also helped me discover new people and opened up this new virtual world, which I love being a part of. If anyone ever has any suggestions or requests for blog posts or a general overall improvement, I'm always happy to hear them, whether it's in any comments on my posts or if you want to send them via a social media site (links in the contact tab), and if you ever want to leave general comments, I always love reading them and discovering new people, so don't be afraid to so. Thank you all so much for joining me on this journey.
  2. The second exciting thing that happened was that I passed my driving test yesterday which one, allowed me to cross it off my bucket list, which was a really satisfying moment and two, has made so many things easier. Although it's going to be bloomin' expensive to run, it saves me having to get the bus home from college which will save a lot of time and it will give me more freedom and flexibility to do the things I want to do. It's definitely weird driving around either by myself or with a friend and just general without an adult, but it's also an exciting moment in my life.
  3. Finally, and this is quite a way off from actually happening but, I managed to get tickets today for 'An Audience with Union J' which involves; a Q and A, a meet and greet, live songs and merchandise, and the one I have tickets to is 6 days after my 18th birthday, so I'm actually getting the tickets for my birthday (although it won't be a surprise), and I am beyond excited, but also nervous considering last time I met them at a signing, I got starstruck and didn't talk really, so I am determined not to let the same thing happen again.
Thank you so much for reading. Let me know of any nice things that have happened recently or are happening to you at the moment.

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

2 comments

  1. Congrats on hitting 2000 reads, your blog is fab :) Well done on passing your driving test!! I have yet to start learning I'd thought I'd have learnt by the time I turned 18, I'm now 19 and still don't know the first thing about driving...oops :') xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, it means a lot <3 and yours is amazing too. Thank you :P I started as soon as I turned 17 and there are so many little things it will help with that will hopefully make a big difference but I guess it depends where you live, especially at university where you don't usually need to be able to drive xxx

    ReplyDelete