The Music Tag

I have another tag for you today. For this I combined a couple of tags about music as they all had some good questions and a couple had questions that I wouldn't have been able to answer so it wouldn't have been very interesting.

1. Which band/artist do you own most albums of?
Olly Murs if you just count albums but if you include singles and EPs then Union J, The Wanted and 5 Seconds of Summer

2. What was the last song you listened to?
At the time of writing this it was American Beauty/American Psycho by Fall Out Boy

3. What's in your CD player right now?
You Got It All the album by Union J

4. What was the last show you attended?
The Vamps and Union J on 5/5/15

5. What was the greatest show you've ever been to?
I really can't pick this one because I've loved every concert I've been to for different reasons.

6. What show are you looking forward to?
5 Seconds of Summer on 5/6/15

7. What band/musician would you like to hang out with for the day?
Union J, no surprise there.

8. Who is one musician or group you wish would make a comeback?
I know they haven't been gone for that long but definitely The Wanted.

9. Who is one band/artist you've never seen live but always wanted to?
Jason Derulo and Taylor Swift, I think both would be incredible performances and they both have some wicked songs, I can't pick between the two.

10. How many concerts have you been to in total?
12 I think.

11. Who have you seen live the most?
I've seen Union J, The Wanted, Olly Murs and The Vamps three times.

12. What is your favourite movie soundtrack?
Frozen or The Fault in our Stars.

13. Who's your favourite band/musician at the moment?
If I had to pick one, it would be Union J (no surprise) but there are so many others that I really love and that I would consider to be favourites as well.

14. One band you always come back to?
The Wanted.

15. What is/are your favourite song(s) of all time?
My favourite songs are always changing, and I always have so many but a couple that have been favourites for a long time are: Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith, I'll Be Your Strength by The Wanted and Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

16. Top 3 most played songs on your iTunes?
I have two versions of the same song as my top two: Tonight (We Live Forever) Refix by George and Jaymi (from Union J), Tonight (We Live Forever) Refix by Josh and JJ (from Union J) and I Can't Make You Love Me by Union J

17. Most underrated band/musician in your opinion?
Union J because I don't think they get enough credit for how beautiful their voices are and how talented they are. They also seem like (and from my experience are) really lovely and genuine people. I also think Hobbie Stuart deserves more credit for his beautiful voice.

18. Favourite song lyrics?
'We can stand so tall together, we can make it through the stormy weather.' -I'll be your strength by The Wanted
'But I'm only human, I bleed when I fall down, I'm only human, and I crash and I break down.' -Human by Christina Perri
'Go on and try to tear me down, I will be rising from the ground, like a skyscraper.' -Skyscraper by Demi Lovato
'What you know about me, and all the s*** I went through just to get myself here, what you know about me, and all the nights I stayed up trying to fight back the tears, what you know about me, cause what you see is just an image you perceive.' -What you know about me? by District 3
'Who says you're not perfect? Who says you're not worth it?' -Who says? by Selena Gomez
'Let me out, out of this cage and I'll jump right off, off of this stage, I'm a shooting star, I'm a shock wave, we're a work of art, look what we've made.' -Lucky Ones by Union J

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments