The Fun Questions Tag

Today I've got a tag for you which looked fun when I came across it, so hopefully you'll enjoy reading my answers, and of course, feel free to have a go yourself and let me know your answers in the comments, and I'll be sure to check them out. (original questions here)
1. When is your birthday? (You don't have to include the year if you don't want to)
29th October
2. What are 3 of your favourite colours?
Pink, red and purple
3. What are your 3 favourite quotes?
'You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough' -Mae West
'Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened' -Dr Suess
'We can stand so tall together' from 'I'll be your strength' by The Wanted
4. Are you addicted to YouTube?
Of course!
5. What are 3 of your favourite TV shows on TV, YouTube or both?
Pretty Little Liars, Once Upon a Time and Friends
6. What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend?
Loyalty, Funny, Caring
7. Do you like your name?
I don't like my middle name but overall it's okay.
8. If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?
I have no idea... there are names I like but I never really think of them for myself so I don't know what would suite me or what I'd like to be called.
9. What is your fantasy dream?
Either to have a book published or to own my own magazine company.
10. Do you wear make up?
Yup :)
11. If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
That's for me to know and you to find out (hopefully someday!)
12. What makes you cry?
I rarely cry in front of people, unless it's with laughter or at a movie so I tend to keep things bottled up (not ideal I know) and only cry at real life things when I'm really pushed or when things get too much and I'm alone. Having said that, I cry with laughter a lot, and I mean A LOT!
13. What makes you angry?
People disrespecting others or the environment (e.g littering which really winds me up), some things people say, politics, inequality... probably a lot more but that's all I can think of at the moment.
14. What makes you happy?
Family, friends, music, TV shows, YouTube, pets, nice food, people being nice to me or to each other, bubble baths, holidays, shopping... and again probably more but none that I remember now.
15. What is 'Fangirling'?
Something I am very accustomed to; enjoying being a fan of something or someone and spending time getting excited about them and things linked to their persona, it can range from mild enjoyment to obsessive.
16. What are your 3 favourite snacks?
Sweet potato fries after the gym, fruit and yoghurt and frozen fruit (sounds weird I know, but you should really try it)
17. What are your 3 favourite foods?
Watermelon, Vegetarian Lasagne and Halloumi
18. What are your 3 favourite drinks?
Ice Tea, Water and Smoothies
19. Can you tell us a little about yourself?
I'm a British, college student. I love to read and write, and am obsessed with music and so many different artists. I'm a YouTube and general internet addict. I love spending quality time with family and friends. I'm a piscetarian. I have very strong views towards equality in a variety of forms.
20. What are 10 random facts about yourself?
I recently added a new page to my blog called 'About Me' where I posted 12 random facts about myself, so if you want to check them out you can click here.
21. What are 3 fun things to do?
Read, write and listen to music

Hope you have a great day.

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments