Top Ten Bath and Shower Products

I am a huge bath and shower product fan, mostly of Lush products but there are some other brands I love to use as well, so I thought I'd share with you some of my current favourite products. If you have any other suggestions or opinions, let me know in the comments.
  1. Rituals Diwali Delight Foaming Shower Gel Sensation- As I've mentioned before (a while ago), this has one of my favourite scents ever. I find it smells sweet and fresh yet sophisticated at the same time. It feels lovely and soft against your skin, and leaves your skin feeling hydrated and smooth. It's very moisturising, and the smell lasts for ages after which I really love. This product is one of the most expensive bath and shower products I use and love but in my opinion, it is worth every penny. It is £8.50 and can be found here
  2. Lush Melting Snowman Bath Melt- I have just used my last Melting Snowman and now have to wait about half a year for the next release of Christmas products, which I'm a bit gutted about but at least it gives me time to use up my other products. This is my favourite Lush product because I love the smell of cinnamon which is very evident in the bath melt. It makes the bath water feel silky and leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft. Although, sometimes I find the feeling a bit too heavy on my skin, so I wash the excess off quickly in the shower and am just left with a nice layer to work into my skin. It also leaves your bathroom smelling incredible for hours after, even when the bath water has all gone.
  3. Ted Baker Butterfly Wings Bath Wash- Another of my favourite smelling products, it has a slightly more floral scent than the Rituals product but is still  very fresh and sweet yet sophisticated scent. Another product that leaves my skin feeling great. It costs £7.50 and can be found here
  4. Ted Baker Butterfly Wings Body Scrub- Same as above. The small bits in the scrub really help to remove any dead skin and leave a nice, soft layer of skin behind. It is £8.00 and can be found here
  5. Zoella Soak Opera Bath Soak and Shower Cream- As I mentioned in my first favourites post way back when, I am a big fan of this product. I have been using this product twice a day most days since November and I still have a little bit left, showing that the product lasts a very long time and is worth the money. It smells lovely with a very subtle and delicate scent. I will definitely be re-purchasing this when it finally runs out. It can be found here for £5.00
  6. Lush Candy Mountain Bubble Bar- Another Lush Christmas product that I absolutely love. It smells really sweet and pretty (if a smell can smell pretty?!?!), without being sickly or overpowering. It makes really nice and silky bubbles and turns the water a cracking colour. It's also another product that leaves your bathroom smelling great for hours.
  7. Soap and Glory The Scrub of Your Life Body Scrub- It costs £7.00 and can be found here
  8. Lush Honey Bee Bath Bomb- I'll try not to repeat myself too much as many of the Lush products do a similar thing and leave a similar, soft feeling on your skin. This bath bomb has a much subtler smell than the other two Lush products already mentioned but smells great all the same. It's very fresh and soothing so can be perfect for a morning or evening. You can find it here for £3.35
  9. Lush Twilight Bath Bomb- This also turns the bath a fantastic colour and is great to watch as it reacts to the water. It smells quite calming and relaxing which makes it ideal for an evening bath, particularly if you want something to prepare you for bed and to help you sleep. It costs £3.35 and can be found here
  10. Lush Creamy Candy Bubble Bar- This is another sweet smelling product and I find it smells very similar to the Candy Mountain Bubble Bar, if a little bit more subtle. It turns your bath a pretty pink colour and makes the water feel quite silky against your skin. It can be found here for £2.75
Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments