Smoothie Recipe

As a big fan of smoothies, I love reading or seeing other people's Smoothie recipes for inspiration so I thought I'd share one of my favourites with you.


Ingredients:

· A handful of green grapes
· 5 Strawberries

· Two slices of melon chopped up

· Three table spoons of natural yoghurt
· One teaspoon of flax seed
· One teaspoon of agave nectar

Place the ingredients into a blender or smoothie maker and blend until they are at your preferred consistency.
To add an extra crunch or make the smoothie colder, why not add a couple of ice cubes into the mix and
blend with the fruit?



Hope this gave you some inspiration to try out a new recipe or edit your own. What are your favourite smoothie recipes and ingredients? Let me know in the comments.

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments