The Shopaholic Tag

1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
Definitely! I love to shop which means I never have enough money for something I need because as soon as I have money I go shopping. Even if I don't have any/much money, I will still buy things and just end up missing out on something else or I'll borrow it.
2. How would you classify your style?
I see my style as quite girly and cute but, I wasn't really sure how I'd class it so I did a couple of 'style quizzes', which suggested that my style is Romantic, 'Whimsical ('playful and appears to be 'thrown-together' but is actually a thoughtful combination of colours and patterns.') and Classic. I would agree with this to an extent but not completely, I just like to wear things that suit my body shape and myself, look pretty and nice and are comfortable.
3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?
Probably Superdrug or maybe Quiz because I love the things they have in that store and often, the things I like are in the sale, (I don't really buy the things that aren't in the sale) so they are of a decent price.
4. Where do you find the best deals?
I think New Look because they have some great clothes of good quality and you can usually find a wide range of products in the sale.
5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?
At the moment I wouldn't splurge for a designer because I couldn't afford to and, there isn't really anything that I've seen that has stopped me in my tracks and made me love it and really want it.
6. Do you have a “go to” shopping outfit? 
I don't really have one, although I often wear leggings and a dress because I think it looks nice, it's comfortable and it's fairly easy to keep taking off and putting on when you try on clothes.
7. What is your guilty pleasure? 
Probably dresses, whether it's casual or formal, I just love dresses, particularly skater ones as I think they suit my body shape and look really nice and cute. 
8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?
I don't really have one but if I were to pick, I'd go for my high-waisted skinny jeans because I think they are great for everyday wear but they could also be dressed up for an event or evening outing, with a nice top and a pair of heels or more formal shoes.
9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
Skater skirts and dresses because as I've said previously, they suit my body shape well and there is always a large variety of them which look really pretty and depending on the design can look edgy or formal as well.
10. What trend did you love that passed away too quickly?
I really don't know my answer for this one, my mind has just gone black of all passed trends that I liked, that aren't suitable now.
11. Who is your fashion icon?
I don't really have a fashion icon, there are just lots of different outfits I like that different people wear. Some of which I would never be brave enough to try, some I know wouldn't suit my body shape and others that I love and would love for myself. I've tried to pick some of the people I often am inspired by and who's style I really like, and they are:
Aria Montgomery (Pretty Little Liars Character), Hanna Marin (PLL Character), Spencer Hastings' (PLL Character) more recent styles, Carrie Bradshaw (The Carrie Diaries Character), Silver (90210 Character), Annie Wilson (90210 Character), Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Louise Pentland (Sprinkleofglitter), Zoe Sugg (Zoella), Niomi Smart, Shay Mitchell, Troian Bellisario, Lucy Hale, Sasha Pieterse, Jessica Lowndes.
I was tagged by lolarainxx, who has a great blog that I would definitely recommend checking out. I tag: meganjmccracken, detoutebeautecorner, daisyperson and waresisters.

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it, comment and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments