Twenty Facts About You: Day Two

  1. I'm English.
  2. I am an AS student studying French, Sociology and English Language.
  3. I'm very tall (about 5ft11).
  4. I love to read, write, watch YouTube videos and listen to music.
  5. I like horse riding 
  6. I love skiing but for obvious reasons I can't ski very often.
  7. My favourite colours are red and pink.
  8. I did karate to one belt below black.
  9. I'm quite shy at first but once I get to know people I become more confident and a lot more talkative.
  10. I have a dog, a cat and a horse.
  11. My favourite authors are James Dawson, Cat Patrick, Chris Higgins and Sophie Kinsella
  12. I am obsessed with watermelon.
  13. I'm a piscetarian (I eat fish but I don't eat meat).
  14. I'd love to write a book one day but at the moment, I don't have enough time- there's so much time between the chances I actually do get to write parts of it that I don't get any further, I just re-write chapters and edit them.
  15. My favourite yoghurts are 'Rachel's Organic' yoghurts.
  16. My favourite restaurants are Pizza Hut and TGIFridays.
  17. I love pretty much all boybands (except one direction) but my absolute favourites are Union J, followed closely by The Wanted (even though they've split up/are on a break), The Vamps and 5 Seconds of Summer.
  18. The place I want to visit most (that I haven't been to before) is Rio, closely followed by Italy.
  19. I don't know what I would do without 'To Do Lists', they help reduce my worry/stress/confusion and make/remind me to do things that I would otherwise forget or put off.
  20. I always try to carry chewing gum around with me and my favourite flavour is Extra 'Cool Breeze'.
Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it, comment and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments