What Are You Looking Forward To: Day Twenty Eight

There are several things I am looking forward to, both on a short term and long term scale so here are a few of them:
  1. Seeing one of my best friends/ long distance sisters who is coming to stay with me for a bit during Summer. I am excited to spend some time together as we don't get to see each other very often and when we are together, we always have a great time. I am also looking forward to seeing some of my other friend's from Germany who are coming over at the same time and I always love when they visit or when we visit them.
  2. Going to The Vamps and Union J concert with one of my other best friends. They are two of my favourite artists and when I've seen them in the past they have been amazing, so the two together is beyond exciting for me.
  3. Seeing 5SOS live, having listened to their music for ages, I am excited to see/hear them perform live which I think will be insane. Their music seems like it would be perfect for a lively, exciting concert. It is also at the end of the week of my last exam so it will be a nice way of letting my hair down and treating myself after all the hard work.
  4. Going on holiday with my family and spending some quality time together.
  5. I am looking forward to leaving college and doing something I really want to do, whether that's a uni course or taking a gap year to do something I really love. I'm excited to have a fresh start with new people, of course there are lots of people I will miss but by the same token, there are several people that I'm looking forward to moving on from as I'm a bit fed up of those people making me feel pants about myself and for constantly putting me in a bad mood, even if they are 'friends', I feel like leaving college will be my chance to move on from them, put them behind me and start new friendships no matter how difficult or sad it may be after years of friendship.
  6. I am excited to finish my EPQ which is an Extended Project Qualification that I am doing alongside my other A Levels. I'm excited to see how it will turn out after all of the hard work I have and will put in to it. It's exciting knowing that I have chosen a topic that interests me and therefore can produce something I want to do on something I really like, which will hopefully allow my passion an enjoyment to come across.
  7. My joint 18th and 50th party which will allow me to spend time with the people I love, in an environment that will have taken lots of planning to make it into something I will enjoy.
Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it, comment and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments