Your Favourite Quote: Day Three

I used to have lots of quotes up on my wall, which I constantly added to as I discovered new ones but once I redesigned my room, I moved all of the quotes into a book. As you can probably guess from that, I am a huge fan of quotes; there are so many I love. This made today's challenge difficult as I couldn't pick just one so, I've managed to narrow it down to two.

1. 'You only live once but if you do it right, once is enough.' - Mae West

I love this quote because there are so many things that remind us how short life is, but it is the longest thing we'll ever experience and it's important that we get that right, not from society's point of view but from our own. We need to make our life right for us.

2. 'Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.' - Dr Suess

I love how this quote makes the ending of something you like focus on the positive side of it rather than the negative. There are so many moments and memories that we experience for a short period of time and would like to continue experiencing long after they're over and we sometimes have to remind ourselves to enjoy those moments when they happen.

What are your favourite quotes?

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it, comment and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments