What's Your Earliest Memory: Day Thirteen

My mind has gone blank at the moment and I can't think of my really early memories that I usually remember, so the earliest one I can remember at the moment is when I was about 4/5 and, I went to a cottage with my family- aunties, uncles, cousins and grandparents included, and one day we'd been into the village, when we got home my brother and youngest cousin who's about 3 and a half years older than me were given a harmonica. For some reason, (I don't remember what- maybe I'd misbehaved that day or something) I wasn't given one which obviously made me cross and upset, I then remember sitting under the dining room table and refusing to come out. Eventually I too was given a red harmonica which made me very happy.

Another early memory that I'm not sure whether this was before or after the harmonica incident as I don't remember how old I was is, when I went to a different cottage with my family again and there was a nice walk with stepping stones and mini waterfalls right near the house. The house/cottage was next to a farm so the cockerels woke us up quite early. While we stayed there, we also looked after a white and black collie dog called Meghan and we took her on a couple of walks. One evening my dad took her and somehow managed to lose her which then resulted in us all having to search for her. We did find her, but we've never let him forget it.

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it, comment and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments