Introduction and Recent Photo: Day One

This photo was from a few weeks ago, the day after I had my fringe put in at the hairdressers. My hair is naturally curly but I do occasionally straighten in and always do when I go to the hairdressers so that it can be cut more easily and evenly.

Introduction: I was inspired to do a Blog Challenge after seeing the lovely lolarainxx start one which you can find here. I thought it would be fun to try and would give me something to post each day through March. (I will be posting other blog posts as well, it just means more throughout this month!)

If anyone wants to join in the blog challenge, let me know in the comments and I'll be sure to check it out.


Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it, comment and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments