If You Won The Lottery: Day Fourteen

It depends how much I won but, If I won the lottery, first of all I would put it in the bank to earn interest, I would pay off any bills and mortgages of my close family and extended family, I would donate a large amount to a number of different charities and make sure the money does something important and substantial, I would go on a shopping trip, I'd buy a macbook, I'd put on a private concert with some of my favourite artists and would sell tickets for charity and I'd save money for university, a house and maybe my own magazine company one day as that would be a dream come true, and/or pay for a book I write (if I ever finish it!!!) to get published as that is another dream of mine.

Love, Steph x


If you liked this post, please share it, comment and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments