Master Graphic Maybelline Review


I may not be the biggest beauty fanatic; I don't know all the technical terms and I don't do tutorials or anything like that but what I do like is finding a product I enjoy and find ideal to use. I am also a big fan of winged eyeliner, and finding the perfect eyeliner has proved a little challenging. I have found some that have done the job but I've never found one that I've loved. Until I discovered Maybelline Master Graphic.

I heard about this product in Gabby's (velvetgh0st) Mermaid Hair & Makeup: Last Minute Halloween video. Seeing her use it in the tutorial, I decided to go out and buy it.

After trying it, I found that it was perfect for what I wanted; it is angled so that you can apply it across the eyelid which ever way you want to start: out to in or in to out; it's easy to hold and guide due to it being like an angled felt tip; it lasts a long time so I never have to top it up in the day; and it's a bold colour.

What more could you want from an eyeliner?

If anyone is looking for a felt tip, effective but easy to use liner, this is definitely one that I would recommend.

You can buy it from boots here or superdrug here for the same price of £5.99.

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments